Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

lmfao wow

second guy was def. gay.

Nobama Nobama

trolling

is an art.

Cuntilda Ep. 1 Cuntilda Ep. 1

Funny, original idea

Short, sweet and to the point. This funny clip is one of the best. You should definitely make some more in your spare time.

Every First Flash Ever Every First Flash Ever

decent effort

it was decent for some first flashes. good to have a compialtion instead of a lot of short flash that could be considered spam. i know what it's like to be a starting artist so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pass it.

PikaRobo responds:

Well it isn't really my first Flash, I have made others before. I was just worried about it being blammed because of the file size and amateurish quality.

CD09: Final Boss of Ng 1 CD09: Final Boss of Ng 1

nic

nice flash there buddy

Chaz-o responds:

This took an estimated 6-8 minutes to slap together and submit.

Tiny Salmon Song Tiny Salmon Song

I liked this!

I was very nice actually. The simple drawings fit the simple style of the animation. All around very cute. :p

mrslovett responds:

thankyou! :D

Actionbitz: YuGiOh! Actionbitz: YuGiOh!

the intro is pretty cool

and the tribute was nice too

but wheres the story. a flash needs a story

Orangebeef responds:

ThaNkS fOr VoTiNg 5

The Pretenders The Pretenders

Funny!

Great concept for a movie! I was a little weary of it not being flash, but after watching it, I'm glad I did. I especially liked the anal fissures part, and the shot where the Cop grabs his "gun" from the counter. Priceless.

The Bam and Bang noises were a nice touch, I liked how you could tell between the two people shooting. Also, some of Corey's faces were priceless, particularly the one he makes when he shoots the angry brother.

Great movie, you guys accomplished what you set out to do, and that was to make people laugh. Kudos.

Fro responds:

Ha, that's this movie exactly.

Thanks man!

one random bunny one random bunny

to be honest

it wasn't bad..

nice, i guess.. i dont think it deserved this low a score but it was alright just make it more intersting the music was good i give u that.

RandomXtremeRandom RandomXtremeRandom

Hey this was pretty neat!

For your first flash, that is. Pretty simple flash design, in my opinion, but you came through in the end. I always tend to review an artist's first flash because I believe the first reviews an author receives impacts the artist the most. Therefore, I will comment on this.

Design: As I said, basic, but ok. Touch it up with some pivot sticks or maybe even real characters next time. Try to avoid choppiness.

Music: Some, kudos for adding it.

Maybe up the frame-rate.

I look forward to seeing your further work, keep practicing. Who knows? Someday you could be working for DreamWorks or Pixar animating complex 3D vectors in the smash blockbuster. Now isn't that every flash artist's dream. :P

I wish you luck in your endeavour.

~Spoopy~

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr responds:

thanx a lot for the feedback...its very inspiring...and for my next animation regardless of what it is i wanted to use real characters and camera angles...etc. ..it should be more in-depth and detailed!!